About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Sunday 17 July 2016

Master class or Iteraction. Redbubble, Melbourne, Australia

 Tomorrow I'm going to share an interaction or a master class. I've tried to involve colleagues from the office to participate in my painting. Tomorrow I'll write an ad and invite my new friends to try to paint together with me my stripes of zebras. It is also possible to sign each of the strips with the name of the one who will paint it. In my opinion, it will be interesting!



 Завтра я собираюсь сделать интерактивную акцию или мастер класс. Я уже пробовали привлекать коллег из офиса к участию в своей живописи. Завтра я напишу объявление и приглашу попробовать порисовать вместе со мной полосочки моих зебр. Можно еще и подписать каждую из полосочек именем того, кто ее закрасит. По- моему будет интересно!

No comments:

Post a Comment