About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Saturday 13 August 2016

All you need is work. (Painting)

"Creg"oil on canvas, 40x30cm, 2016

How wonderful when you can all day long doing things you love. Today I worked with several works, two finished today. This is a portrait to order of the guy from the  Redbabble  office Craig and the "Fishes". Fishes I do specifically, that they are suitable for printing on products. With "Butterfly", in my opinion it was not bad. Tomorrow Sunday I will go to the office, there I can work well on the weekend and I'm going to finished a portrait  of Dominic.

Even today I am sketching Redbabble stickers, which the company distributes with worldwide orders. Not sure what I can do the design in computer, therefore draw different versions in the usual way on paper. The day passed, and I feel myself  very happy!
"Fishes" watercolor on canvas, 30x30cm 2016

Как же замечательно, когда ты можешь, целыми днями напролет заниматься любимым делом.  Начаты сразу несколько работ, две сегодня закончила. Это портрет на заказ, парня из офиса Редбаббл Крега и "Рыбки". Рыбок делаю специально для того, что бы они подходили для печати на изделиях. С "Бабочкой", по-моему получилось неплохо. Завтра в воскесение поеду в офис, там хорошо работается на выходных и закончу портрет Доминика.
Еще сегодня делала эскизы к стикеру Редбабла, который компания рассылает вместе с заказами по всему миру. Не уверенна, что смогу сделать дизайн на копмпьютере, поэтому нарисую разные варианты обычным способом на бумаге. День пролетел, много сделала и очень довольна собой!

No comments:

Post a Comment