About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Saturday 20 August 2016

Stickers for Redbubble!






The last three days I worked on stickers for the company. There was a competition, and I decided to try. The task was not easy to do sketches, they had to be done in the computer version. it is difficult for me. I came up with many ideas. But times are changing conditions. That one color, then the other. Tired. But thank God that a daughter Sylvia, who at the last moment and supported me today, I sent them to San Francisco! I wonder will you? I am sure you will share information. I promise!

Три последних дня я работала над стикерами для компании. Был объявлен конкурс и я решила попробовать. Задача была не просто сделать эскизы, их нужно было сделать в компьютерной версии. Для меня это пока сложно. Я придумала много идей. Но все время менялись условия. То одни цвета, то другие. Устала. Но слава Богу, что есть дочь Сильвия, которая в самый последний момент поддержала меня и сегодня я их отослала в Сан Франциско! Интересно пройдут ли? Я с Вами обязательно поделюсь информацией. Обещаю!

No comments:

Post a Comment