About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Working hard with great pleasure!


"Ladies like Lollies"
 I'm working with great pleasure and today I'll show you what I did recently. I painted another work from the series "Lady K" - very funny, about that all ladies like sweets. Another Butterfly- it does not last. Inspired on everyday Redbabble sales. I looked like a drug addict, a day without sales, makes me sick. It's nice that people buy my dresses, yesterday, for example, someone just bought 3 dresses with my parrots Rosellas! Even start a series, "Big Five", painted work with ​​the lion. In order to make it easier to load to the site, do the work without background. Then, before the show, I'll make the backgrounds! Yes, I have more good news. Today I go to the talks in the gallery! They suggested me a solo exhibition! Hooray!!!

New design with my "Night Friends"


"Big 5" Lion
 Работаю с большим удовольствием и сейчас покажу, что сделала за последнее время. Я написала еще одну работу из серии "Леди К"- очень смешную, о том, что все леди любят сладости. Еще одну бабочку- она не последняя. Вдохновляют продажи на сайте Редбаббл. Я стала похожа на наркомана, день- без продаж, делает меня больной. Очень приятно, что люди покупают плятья, вот вчера например, кто то сразу купил 3 платья с моими попугаями- розеллами! Еще начала серию, "Большой пятерки"- написала львенка. Для того, чтобы легче было с загрузкой на сайт, делаю работы пока без фона. Потом, перед выставкой, обязательно сделаю им фон! Да, у меня еще очень хорошие новости. Сегодня иду на переговоры в галерею! Предлагают персональную выставку! Ура!!!
Beautiful scarf with my next butterfly!
Some more designs with Butterfly! I love the dress!
Painting without background!

No comments:

Post a Comment