About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Friday 15 January 2016

We are Cape Town, 2009

On the 5th of October, 2009, my husband Radu and me celebrated our 30-years anniversary of our life together. It was a dream, to appear in Cape Town. That was the biggest gift to us. We are very grateful to our daughter Rada. She built all her life with a huge desire to take out us from our shell and get possibility to enjoy the rest of life in beautiful country, which is radically distinct from Ukraine. 
We met each other  on 1st April, 1979.  When I saw Radu, my husband, for the first time, I've understood  that it is he, is the man who becomes the father of my children. 
We have registered our marriage on  the 5th of October, at the same year. We had not big wedding party. The main goal was to grown up our daughters, to give them good education and help to find the way of life. Now we can have a relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment