About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Friday 15 April 2016

"Magic Africa" series.

" Moonlight Dances"oil on canvas, 70x70, FOR SALE
And so in 2009 we moved to Cape Town. Art Project "Ah,Africa" still traveled, the exhibitions continues, and I'm dive with my head to the extraordinary life of the city and wonderful country. I'm painting every day, a lot of impressions, a lot of new works. I paint everything that surrounds me and give me an inspiration- people, animals, still lifes and even seascapes. I create few new than one series of paintings. I love to combine work in the series, in my opinion it gives meaning to my quest and inspiration. 
"Night Dreams" oil on canvas, 70x70, SOLD

Sunset in Ngoro Ngoro, oil on canvas, 70x70, SOLD

"Presentiment of Tanzania"oil on canvas, 70x90, FOR SALE

"Blue Dream' oil on canvas, 70x90, FOR SALE
И вот 2009 год и мы перебрались в Кейптаун. Проект АХ, Африка" еще работает, выставки продолжаются, а я с головой погружаюсь в жизнь необыкновенного города и замечательной страны. Пишу каждый день, море впечатлений, много новых работ. Пишу все что меня окружает и восхищает- людей, животных, натюрморты и даже морские пейзажи. Создаю сразу несколько серий. Я люблю объединять работы в серии, по моему это придает смысл в моих поисках и вдохновении.

No comments:

Post a Comment