About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Art studio on Fresnaye and my Portraits.

Roxanne and angels.
 When I decided to move to Cape Town, I was determined to devote myself to help my daughter and grandchildren education. I even didn't take any brashes and pencils with me. But in fact it turned out that my active assistance is not so necessary. Of course, at any time of the day my husband and me went on the first call to help. But I had plenty of time for that to continue in painting. Of course  the apartment we rented, almost 6 years, was disposal to do so. That was place in one of the best areas of the city at Fresnaya, very close to the famous Sea Point Promenade. The windows of one of the rooms out to the west to the ocean, and I painted there with great pleasure. Sometimes I would like to  count how many  works, I painted in this apartment?
Jean Mark

Когда я собралась переехать в Кейптаун, я была настроена полностью посвятить себя помощи моей дочери и воспитанию внуков. Но на самом деле оказалось, что моя активная помощь не так уж и нужна. Конечно же, в любое время дня и ночи мы с моим мужем по первому зову ехали помогать. Но у меня было достаточно времени для того, что бы продолжить занятия живописью. Да и квартира, которую мы снимали, почти 6 лет, располагала к этому. Она находилась в одном из самых лучших районов города на Фресне, совсем рядом с знаменитым Си Поинт Променадом. Окна одной из комнат выходили на запад, на океан и я красила там с превеликим удовольствием. Иногда я думаю сосчитать, сколько же всего работ я написала в этой квартире?


Small boy.

Boy with reflection.

African Beauty.(Azola)

Marcel

Maasai boy.

Marcel with Bear

1 comment: