About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Thursday 2 June 2016

People from Sea Point and street people!


 The first days of my life in Cape Town seened to me as a footage from the movie. I have great pleasure in watching people's lives an amazing part of the  of Sea Point. Incredibly colorful characters, life is not at all like my old. It was the idea to do a project dedicated to this life, I even paint a few paintings and will show them to the next message. Here you will find photos of my galerist Debbie, her husband Marcelino and the company of homeless people led by a character of my painting "Creator" - Eric!

Первые дни моей жизни в Кейптауне казались мне кадрами из фильма. Я с огромным удовольствием наблюдала жизнь людей удивительной части города Си Поинт. Невероятно колоритные персонажи, жизнь совсем не похожая на мою прежнюю. Была мысль сделать проект посвященный этой жизни, даже написала несколько работ и покажу их в следующем сообщении. Здесь же Вы увидите фото, моей галеристки Дебби, ее мужа Марселино и компанию бездомных людей во главе с персонажем моей работы Создатель - Эриком!
Debbie & Marcelino

Marcelino & me

Eric's girl friend


Lizette


Debbie & Marcelino

Eric


Eric & Lizette


No comments:

Post a Comment