About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Thursday 25 August 2016

Art is work, to sell it is Art

 As I have already told you, all the participants in the Residence Program of Redbabble did their presentation wall in the studio. My, we had painted together. I gave a master class in stretching the color of zebras strips. It was fun!
In August, I was engaged throughout, learning photoshop. I did a lot of advertising pages, and developed my paintings, making them suitable for use on a wide variety of things.
 And now, look at what is possible to create for each of you using the specified image! 
This is something that I can use for myself, my personal clothes, notebooks, covers for smartphones and computers, in general, everything that your heart can desire!

Как я уже рассказывала, все участники программы Резиденс в Редбабл слелали свою презентационную стенку в студиях. Мою, мы рисовали вместе. Я давала мастер класс по заливанию цветом полосочек зебр. Было весело!
На протяжении августа месяца я занималась, тем что осваивала фотошоп. Я сделала много рекламных страничек, разрабатывала свои работы, делая их пригодными для использования на самых разнообразных вещах.
 И вот посмотрите, что можно сделать для каждого из вас используя заданное изображение! Это то, что я могу использовать для себя, свою персональную одежду, записные книжки, обложки для смартфонов и компьютеров, в общем, все что душа пожелает!

No comments:

Post a Comment