About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Sunday 28 August 2016

Two months in Melburn Residence.


 Tomorrow 29 August will be exactly 2 months since I'm in Melbourne in the Residence Program of Redbabble. I decided to make a little report. During this time, I did six paintings,  6 portraits, and a mural in a booth. In addition, I have learned the basics of Photoshop and Digital advertising. 
How it is wonderful to be in demand, and not to think about to promote own creativity. 
Thankful for my fate for such an interesting event in my life.






 Завтра 29 августа будет ровно 2 месяца, как я нахожусь в Мельбурне в программе Резиденс от Редбабла. Вот  решила сделать  маленький отчет. За это время 6 картин, 6 портретов и сделала одну роспись. Кроме этого я освоила азы фотошопа и научилась делать диджитал рекламу. Как же это замечательно быть востребованной и не думать о том, что самой себе продвигать свое творчество. Спасибо судьбе за столь интересное событие в жизни.






No comments:

Post a Comment