About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Tuesday 4 October 2016

"Dragons in Irises"

 Today I finished the new painting "Dragons in the Irises."
At summer time in Odessa, I could not stop looking blooming irises. There were so many and they are so diverse, many varieties, some of it I saw for the first time. Every where, even on petrol stations, all my favorite flowers created harmony of the holiday of spring. My friends know that before, every year during the flowering irises I did painting with them. I remember when my  young students presented me a huge bouquet of pale purple irises from tearing at the Marine street. Irises associated with many memories. But in Odessa, I was not able at the time to make a picture, but  now I got a great pleasure to work on a new painting in Melbourne. And so it is ready! I really wanted to connect it does not connected things- tender irises and roughness of dragons, to connect what is now and what will never be.


Cегодня я закончила работу "Драконы в ирисах".
 Летом в Одессе я не могла налюбоваться цветущими ирисами. Их было очень много и они были настолько разнообразны, многие сорта я видела впервые. Даже на автозаправках, везде мои любимые цветы создавали гармонию весеннего праздника. Мои друзья знают, что раньше, каждый год во время цветения ирисов я обязательно писала  с ними новую работу. Помню на Уютной мои маленькие ученики, преподнесли мне огромный букет светло сиреневых ирисов сорвав из на  улице Морской. С ирисами связанно множество воспоминаний. В Одессе мне не удалось по времени их написать, но я получила огромное удовольствие от работы над новой картиной в Мельбурне. И вот она готова! Мне очень хотелось соединить в ней не соединяемое- нежность ирисов и грубость драконов, то что есть сейчас и то, чего уже никогда не будет.

No comments:

Post a Comment