About Me

My photo
Former artist in Redbubble Residency, Melbourne, Australia. Lady of art, Independent artist, Art collector, Gallery owner in past, Cultural Tour Guide.

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Wonderful year!



                                                    https://youtu.be/FMApzMkEv0g

                                                     https://youtu.be/YHYYUrlnjuA

 What a wonderful year, I have had, all my desires are fulfilled. In March, I saw snow for the first time in many years, and it was real! Arriving in Ukraine, I told my husband that I wanted to travel and not just tours where you're moving from place to place and do not have time to look back, such kind of travel that you can stay for long and feel the real life. And here is Australia, Melbourne, Redbabble project! What needs any artist, yes, I am sure each and every person? Be needed. With my constant desire to paint and not look around, I got lucky again. I got to the right place. Now fully occupied and do not have time even on the internet. My new gallery owner Elena supplied me with paints and canvases and now I/ve got everything to paint and they need it!!! The Redbubble company began ordering our for the exhibition our products, and there is a preparation for the exhibition. There are plans for the new mural in the office. That is real happiness !!! To be fit, to be involved.

Какой замечательный у меня год, Все мои желания исполняются. 
В марте я увидела снег, впервые за много лет и он был настоящим! 
Приехав в Украину я сказала мужу, что хочу путешествовать и не просто туры в которых ты переезжаешь с места на место и не успеваешь оглянуться, а так чтобы пожить. 
И вот- Австралия, Мельбурн, проект Редбаббл!  Что необходимо художнику, да, я уверенна  и каждому человеку? Быть нужным. С моим желанием постоянно заниматься живописью и не оглядываться по сторонам, мне опять повезло. Я попала в нужное место. Теперь занята по уши и нет времени даже на интернет. Моя новая гареристка Елена снабдила меня красками и холстами, называется- "крась- не хочу". 
В компании Редбаббл начался заказ для выставки наших изделий, идет подготовка к выставке. В планах новая роспись в офисе компании. Вот это и есть счастье!!! 
Быть нужным, быть задействованным.

No comments:

Post a Comment